How long does it take to get my item/s?
Processing time is the time we need to prepare an order for shipping:
- T-Shirts, phone cases, square pillows & mugs up to 5 business days
- Leggings 10 business days
- Custom plushies 1-5 days
- In stock items 1-2 days
- Bags 10 business days
- Lunchboxes 5-10 business days
Estimated USPS shipping times
- North America: 1-3 weeks
- Europe: 2-6 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-6 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Can I wash my plush pillows, keychains & plushies?
- I recommend to wash them cold and gentle, line dry.
All your pillows are white. Can I get a different color back round?
- Yes, you sure can! you can let me know your color of choice or even better, send me a photo showing a color swatch.
Do I get a copy of the digital file of the portrait you create?
- In general, I don’t sell my digital files and they are not included in the listing.
- All items are per personal use only. The copyrights are reserved by Drawfully.
- No part of our illustrations should be reproduced in any form or media.
- We retain all copyrights to the pieces that we create and may use the artwork for any promotional/commercial purpose.
- You may not represent our work as your own work, alter it or remove our signature.
- You may not photocopy and re-sell our prints in digital or print form.
- You may not use our artwork for commercial purposes such as logos, websites, blog banners, or anything that generates a profit!
How do you create your artwork?
- All artwork is hand drawn by me or my daughter, using my iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil or finger. They are no cartooning app images or purchased clip art.
- I ask permission to use the images for my shop after I am done.
How do I send images to you when ordering custom items?
- You can send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take for a custom pillow to be made?
- For a portrait pillow allow 3-4 weeks until shipped to you. Photo pillows can take 2-3 weeks, after the printing process of the fabric alone can take 10-12 business days.
How long does a custom PHOTO keychain take?
- After you approve the mock-up, the printing of the fabric can go as fast as 5 business days but can also take 10-12, depending on the printers work load. Usually I’ll get the swatch 3 days later. Ships then out to you next day, 3-5 days of First Class shipping.
How long does a custom PORTRAIT keychain take?
- Add 3-5 days to the PHOTO keychain FAQ for the drawing process. So expect a total of 3 weeks for the item to arrive.
What if my item gets lost in the mail or ships to the wrong address I provided?
- After the item leaves my shop I am no longer held responsible for a lost or stolen item.
- First Class Mail doesn’t, Priority Mail includes 50.00 USD insurance. To be safe I would upgrade to Priority Mail shipping!
- Make sure you have your order shipped to an accurate and current address! If an item gets returned to me, the customer needs to pay the additional shipping cost to ship the item again!
- All items have tracking numbers for your convenience, so please check it regularly.
How do you print your T-Shirts?
- Our Shirts are printed using DTG printing technique with water-based inks that are soft and vibrant.
Is your fabric been tested for safety?
We believe in peace of mind, therefore the Minky fabric has been tested by Shannon Fabrics for lead and have passed all government regulations. The testing was conducted by an independent laboratory. We have complied with all the guidelines of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).